.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The preface reading of Seven Kinds of Smart Essay Example for Free

The preface reading of Seven Kinds of Smart EssayThe preface of Seven Kinds of Smart begins with the question, How precocious are you? (1) I immediately thought that the record book is probably a step-by-step guide to better my grades. I flipped to the next page, where the book quickly runs down what it isnt. Among them This book wont help you set ahead your IQ score (2). What it claims to be is a personal cognitive self-renewal kit (2). What does that mean? Judging from the simplex overview, this book intends to make the reader understand that being smart does not have to do with grades alone. Its come before is (Y)ou already have enough active brain cells inside you to accomplish many great things in life (2). The next step then is to educate readers that the brain has different intelligence departments, which they can evolve and exercise simultaneously. The book does not promise to produce geniuses, but offers ways to help readers achieve their cognitive potential. It is a self-renewal kit in that it contains insights, exercises, assessment activities and practical tips for self-improvement, all at the readers disposal. I am a fresh graduate currently seeking a job. This book, I believe, would help me go through myself betterthe things I am good at, the things I am capable of doing, and the things I could work on. The book discusses multiple intelligences based on well-established researchadded knowledge that I will definitely learn from. Assessing myself by filling out checklist and performing the exercises would hopefully prepare me for any kind of job interview.This book of self-assessment would hopefully boost my confidence and self-assurance. These attitudes are especially important since I am an infant crawling on all fours in the world of work. Having just enough confidence prepares the brains alertness and the explosive ego should circumstances in the course of my job search do not work in my favor. For the long-term, I am certain this is a good resource that I can pick up time and again to guide me in developing a modest career.

No comments:

Post a Comment